Friday, February 3, 2023

I am seriously hissed off

I mean, who leaves a family member alone for nine days?  No kitten, they did that, Mom and that other lady who lives here.  (I know it’s Sal, but I’m still a little mad at her.)

This person, Sarah, came every day, but she isn’t trustworthy.  She sent malicious messages to my mom, like…

“He didn’t immediately run away when I walked in today, which felt like an improvement.  But he did try to get my boot when I walked by him, so 1 step forward, 10 steps back.”  What the heck, she called me “little guy.”  That was provocation.  


Also insulting, “His little couch spot makes me a tiny bit nervous trying to get a good picture of him.  I’m just waiting for him to charge me one day.”  Slander.  I vaguely remember there may have been an incident when she was around in November, but really, way to hold a grudge, Sarah.

And she called me “grumpy.”  Only my family can call me grumpy, because they say it with love.  I got her back, though.  Her last visit here, I hid in the utility closet.  Ha.  She walked around a long time looking for me.  Hahaha.  Who was the grumpy one that day, Sarah?

Well Mom and Sal finally returned last night.  What a range of emotions.  Love, joy, relief…anger.  I let Mom give me treats and love on me for about one minute then I clawed her.  I must have hit a vein because there was actually a lot more blood than usual, and Sal had to get a bandage.  Tough love, I call it.  I don’t appreciate the long absences.  

This morning, all is well.  They have turned my fire on, and I’m sleeping better than I have in ten days.  I don’t think they will ever leave me again, so I’m a content kitty.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We are back❤️

It’s Friday morning, sitting with coffee after a lovely 12 hour sleep.  Sally is across from me plotting out not-to-miss activities for the ...